The building is located in the centre of Baška, at Zvonimir Street 8 (Zvonimirova ulica 8),
just a few yards from the sea. (map)
The building consists of:
1) an apartment (60 m2) + a small terrace – on the ground floor
– living room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms (decorated and furnished)
2) a studio apartment (14 m2) – on the ground floor
3) an apartment with a loft area (150 m2 combined) + a small terrace – first and second floors
– living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet and three bedrooms
on the first floor: 80 m2 (decorated and furnished)
– loft space (on the second floor): 70 m2 (renovation necessary)
The combined net living area of the building is 224 m2.
Each apartment has its own, separate entrance, as well as separate electricity and water meters.
The building has been converted into condominiums, all legal documents (property deeds, official copies of the title register and the land register) are clear and without issues or disputes, and a preliminary design for a complete renovation of the loft area has been drawn up and is included in the price of the property.
The apartments are not for sale separately, but only as one combined unit.
Price: 320.000 € (2,400,000 kn)